Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disco Till Dawn

Sorry for not posting in so long! I have been super busy and tired lately so I haven't been doing much of anything outside of school and work. Today I have a mani made with two frankens I made a few nights ago. I'll make a bigger post about frankens in a few days, but here is a little preview!
I named the holo/silver glitter 'Disco Till Dawn' and the gold jelly is '24k Candy'. The glitter isn't quite opaque enough for me, so I layered it over Sinful Colors 'Secret Admirer'.
Disco Till Dawn has all kinds of glitters in it...I can't even really remember! I think it started with some Wet N Wild polish I don't remember the name of, then I added in some of the Fantasy Maker Holographic Glitter, Sally Hansen 'In the Spotlight', and a touch of Finger Paints 'Easel Come, Easel Go'.
Blurry photo to show the glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment