Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Gleeday!

Right now is my favorite time of the year, when all the new TV shows come out! There are so many I want to follow this year, I'm actually watching the pilot of The Playboy Club right now. But this also means my favorite shows are returning. My absolute favorite being...
GLEE! 
Yellow: Wet'n'Wild - "The Wonder Yellows"
Blue: Color Club - "Other Worldly"
Red: Revlon - "Mon Cherry"

I love doing my nails for 'special events', haha. I decided to do one hand with the classic Glee logo, covered in a 'slushie'. I know Sephora has a Glee polish line, one of the colors being "Slushie" but I think the glitter in the color club Glitter Neons collection looks more like an actual slushie, the glitter looks like ice.

On the other hand I did a Cheerios theme, since Santana, Quinn and Brittany are my three favorite characters. On my accent finger I painted a duck, a lizard and a crown to represent the three. The other fingers all have a very simple design based loosely on their Cheerio uniforms. And because I love some sparkle, on the thumb I put little crystals along the white stripe.
Red: Revlon - "Mon Cherry"

So excited to see it tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment