Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Update on the Hunger Games/China Glaze collection!

New names! Can I just say, while I did like the previous names, I don't care what they name these as long as they come out! I'm absolutely obsessed with The Hunger Games, I'm ordering these polishes the second they come out!
Also, the new names are pretty cool when you think about it this way (as pointed out on The Hob):


Luxe and Lush – District 1 (Luxury)
Stone Cold – District 2 (Masonry)
Riveting – District 3 (Technology)
Hook and Line – District 4 (Fishing)
Electrify – District 5 (Power)
Fast Track – District 6 (Transportation)
Mahogany Magic – District 7 (Lumber)
Dress Me Up – District 8 (Textiles)
Harvest Moon – District 9 (Grain)
Foie Gras – District 10 (Livestock)
Agro – District 11 (Agriculture)
Smoke and Ashes – District 12 (Mining)

No comments:

Post a Comment